STL POKER

Monday, May 21, 2012

Radio Show Archive #3

BROUGHT TO YOU BY LOCK POKER
This is the archive for my third poker show.

I am very happy with this show, as it was my first show that did not experience any technical difficulties. Long-time Tournament Director for the WSOP and GM for Poker Tournament Consultants (PTC) Bill Bruce was my first guest. Mr. Bruce provided a look at what it is like to work for the World Series of Poker. We also talked about PTC, Jimmy Sommerfeld, and the Drew MacIlvain disqualification at the WSOP-Tunica in that main event. Wildman Tim Vance was my next guest. Tim and myself discussed his win at the 2008 European Poker Tour's Scandinavian Poker Open for over $1 million, St. Louis native Dennis Phillips and the St. Louis poker scene. I am crazy about my friend Tim, and he always brings the hits. Jeff Griffith the founder of Bustout Poker Apparel brought up the rear. Jeff's segment was also very entertaining as we talked about the origins of Bustout Poker Apparel, the launch of Grinder Gear and the Live and Let Grind campaign in conjunction with the Poker Players Alliance. Jeff and myself also talked about Wal-Mart, his pretty wife Nikki, Chad Brown and his stable of Bustout Pros and Bustout Babes.

This show will be the first show I will submit to ITunes and you can simply search for the podcast to find it and future shows on your Apple product.

The Poker Monkey AKA Will Souther will join the show next week as my co-host. Will has a degree in Broadcast Journalism, a large rolodex of prominent poker friends and he will certainly be a fine addition to the show. Monkey has a lot of personality and expect us to light up the airwaves of the Blog Talk Radio network every Sunday at 3:00PM CST


Listen to internet radio with The Scotty Clark Poker Show on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: