STL POKER

Saturday, April 24, 2010

4/10 Poker News

Liv Boeree won the EPT- San Remo 1.25 million Euros
The event drew 1,240 players from more than 40 countries.


From the Poker News on April 22, 2010 Boeree is 25 years old, and she spent a portion of her previous career following the EPT circuit as a television presenter. She got her start in poker on a reality show in 2005, and it seems that things have now come full circle for her. During the post-game festivities, Boeree held her composure, but she was clearly holding back a lot of emotion. "This is exactly what I've been working for since I learned poker. I went to EPTs as a host but all I was thinking was, 'I want to play,'" she told PokerNews. "This is all just a big blur. I can't believe I won. I'm over the moon. Absolutely over the moon."
Scotty Nguyen, Phil Hellmuth, Billy Baxter, David Williams, David Benyamine and Cliff 'johnnybax' Josephy, Eric Baldwin headline an epic Final Table at the World Poker Tour Championship TODAY
~The NBC National Heads-Up Poker Championship made its debut Sunday April 18 at noon EST on NBC. Watch this show every Sunday!
~ The Cake Network is moving to the Island of Malta.
~ Full Tilt Poker's FTOPS XVI Series began yesterday.
~ The World Poker Tour has announced a new stop in France.
~ The WSOP-C Saint Louis at Harrahs was a huge success!
~Vanessa Selbst beat 715 runners at the Inagural NAPT-Mohegan Sun and took home $750,000 for the win. Jason Mercier took down the $25,000 Highroller Bounty Event.

No comments: